Ten Bears Marketing is committed to ensuring:
- Equality of treatment for everyone in connection with the communications, Marketing and PR. All communications are in accordance with the Equality Act 2010, and the standards set by the Chartered Institute of Marketing and the Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- The broad principles of social justice and the company is opposed to any form of discrimination or oppression and accepts all its legal and moral responsibilities in these respects.
- Equality of treatment everyone with whom it or its contractors or suppliers come into contact including current and potential clients, users and elected members.
- No person is treated in any way less favourably on the grounds of race, colour, national, ethnic or social origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability and/or political/other personal beliefs.
- All published material and advice is reviewed annually to ensure that its commitments with regard to equality of treatment are fulfilled.
- Ensuring our commitment to Equality and Diversity is understood by all that engage with the company
Ten Bears Marketing Limited does not discriminate because of the Equality Act 2010 protected characteristics of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, and ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, sex (gender) and sexual orientation.